PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Recently, some of our readers have reported that they have not encountered 0x800cccoe. It is very common to encounter the 0x800CCC0E error message when you are setting up any type of email account in Outlook and want to send an email. The reason you’re getting the error is probably because Outlook doesn’t authenticate the actual server on delivery, so the outbound network rejects the message.
An Outlook account configured in IMAP may encounter error 0x800CCC0E when sending and receiving email. alt=”” id=”MzAyOjcwNw==-1″ nitro-lazy-empty= ” “nitro -lazy-src=” https://cdn-dfknk.nitrocdn.com/BMGKLORDabDBCUPuWOjTkLVrPSWteURh/assets/static/optimized/rev-2fc27c2/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/repair-for-outlook-blog10. jpg” nitro-lazy-srcset=”https://cdn-dfknk.nitrocdn.com/BMGKLORDabDBCUPuWOjTkLVrPSWteURh/assets/static/optimized/rev-2fc27c2/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/repair-for-outlook -blog10.jpg 618 W, https://cdn-dfknk.nitrocdn.com/BMGKLORDabDBCUPuWOjTkLVrPSWteURh/assets/static/optimized/rev-2fc27c2/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/repair-for-outlook-blog10 -300×245.jpg 300 W, https://cdn-dfknk.nitrocdn.com/BMGKLORDabDBCUPuWOjTkLVrPSWteURh/assets/static/optimized/rev-2fc27c2/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/repair-for-outlook-blog10-150×122.jpg 150w” size= “(max-width: 618px) 100vw, 618px” src=”data:image/svg+xml;nitro-empty- id=MzAyOjcw Nw==-1;base64,P HN2ZyB2a WV3Qm94PSIwIDAgNjE4IDUwNCIgd2lkdGg9IjYxOCIgaGVpZ2h0PSI1MDQiIHhtbG5zPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnczLm9yZy8yMDAwL3N2ZyI+”
When Does IMAP Error 0x800CCC0E Occur?
How do I fix error 0x800cccoe?
Check your Internet connection.EtcCheck your email account settings in Outlook.Delete emails if they seem suspicious.Check the Trojan application and disable it.Check plan configurations.Start Outlook in safe mode.
An IMAP error message with error code “0x800CCC0E” can be sent in two formats:
1. The task to check for new subscribed messages in folders on your_account.com reported the error itself (0x800CCC0E): “Outlook cannot download the INBOX folder from the IMAP mail server if the account thinks [email protected] will. Error: Unable to connect, so the server will not work. If you continue to receive messages over the Internet, please contact your server administrator or Internet Service Provider (ISP).
2. ≪2 of Task 4 successfully completed…. Task! “Sync Signed Version for your_account.com” (0x800CCC0E) error message: Outlook can’t sync signed folders like it does for your_account.com. Error: Unable to connect to the main server. If you continue to receive this special contact message, the administrator is responsible.Your server host and possibly an Internet Service Provider (ISP).
What Causes Outlook Error 0x800CCC0E On Windows And What Fixes It?
Reason 1 – Internet Problem
How do I fix error 0x80040610?
Checking your internet connection.Disable Windows Firewall and Antivirus for the time being.Delete large outgoing and suspicious emails.Start each computer in safe mode.Check your Outlook email account settings.Recovery of MS Outlook application.Repair PST with Inbox Repair Tool (ScanPST.exe)
Sometimes, due to a bad or missing connection, you may get a single error message that Outlook 0x800CCC0E cannot connect to the server.
Solution Make sure your player is connected to the Internet.
and also that your Outlook application is indeed not configured for offline mode (as shown in the screenshot below).
Decision. You can visit your antivirus vendor’s website to find out how to ensure full compatibility between your PC software and Outlook.
|3 – Firewall Usually Blocks Outlook|
Your firewall might be blocking your Outlook.exe (that is, the executable file that runs your email client) from running. If the .exe file is clogged, it cannot contact your mail serverom.
Decision. Try disabling plan rules and see if error 0x800CCC0E is resolved.
|[Note]: Be sure to configure firewall rules after completing this task to avoid security issues on your system.|
Reason 8 – Unsolicited Suspicious Email
Decision. Delete all unwanted and suspicious emails, i.e. emails from fake sources, from your Outlook account.
Five Tips – SMTP Authentication Problem
Some IMAP email accounts select an outgoing SMTP server that requires authentication. You may encounter IMAP error – 0x800CCC0E when your Outlook application fails to authenticate the outgoing server (SMTP).
Decision. Enable SMTP authentication and check if the item is saved.
3. In the Account window settings, select an email service in the specific email tab, then click the Edit button.
4. In the appearedIn the “Insert Account” window, frequently click the “More Settings” button.
5. In the “Internet Mail Settings” window, click the “Outgoing Mail Server” tab.
6. Make sure that My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires verification is checked.
7. If the issue persists, click OK and restart Outlook to visit.
Reason Above 6 – Invalid Port Numbers
How do I fix error 0x800ccc92?
Solution 1: Check your username and password.Solution 2 – Check your email account server settings in OutlookSolution 3 – Delete your email account from other devicesSolution 4 – Remove Outlook from unsafe apps in GmailSolution 5 – Reduce the size of the PST file
You are getting program error 0X800CCC0E in Outlook due to incorrect prt numbers. For example, if you enabled encryption but set the port number of the incoming server (IMAP) to any unencrypted port number 143, or you did not enable encryption but changed the port number, you can select encrypted port number 993 enter .
Decision. To solve this problem, usually change the computer’s input port to 143 if encryption is not enabled, or set the MOV number to 993 if you have capable encryption. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open Outlook and click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
2. In the Account Settings pop-up windowrecords” double-click this email account.
3. In the “Edit current account” pop-up window, click the “Advanced settings” tab and go to the “Advanced” section.
4. In the Internet Mail Settings window that appears, click the Advanced tab, and then set the cell number of the incoming mail server (IMAP) to 143 (if SSL is enabled and not enabled) or 993 (if SSL/TLS is enabled). .
Cause 7 – Outlook Profile Corrupted
– Check if your digital messaging profile is working properly, create a new profile. If you can use the newly created Outlook profile to send or receive email, set the new personal profile as the default profile. But at the moment this option has some limitations. In addition, the username for the newly created Outlook description will be different, which may cause communication problems.Increase your computer's efficiency with this reliable software download.